The Security Officer II - Lobby Desk position is responsible for managing tenant and guest access. Lobby security officers are often the first point of contact for visitors entering the building. They must maintain control of the lobby portal and not allow any unauthorized entries to the facilities. They are expected to manage all inquiries in a professional and courteous manner, follow all security protocols for people and packages entering the building, and maintain the functionality of the lobby desk area.
Successful candidates will present with the following professional experience and qualifications:
• NYS Security Guard License
• Z-50 Certificate Holder or F-85/F-89 Certification to assist Life Safety functions
• AED/CPR/First Aid Certification
• Professional customer service and courteous communication skills
• Proficient use of visitor database systems (Kastle Systems or SV3)
• Attention to detail
• Ability to follow specified security protocols
Successful candidates will have earned their high school diplomas or equivalent and must possess an in force New York State Security Guard License. College level coursework and NYC Fire Safety Certification are a plus.
A competitive compensation package commensurate with the role, responsibilities and candidate experience will be offered to the successful candidate. Please note this position is covered by the Local 32BJ collective bargaining agreement and subject to the wages agreed to by contract.