The Property Manager will participate in an exciting and fast paced environment at the site level of a luxury residential rental community in Astoria, Queens. Macro-level responsibilities will include acting as liaison amongst the leasing, service team and residents.
• Baccalaureate degree in business administration or equivalent
• Ability to interact effectively with diverse groups
• Ability to work independently and in team settings
• Possess high level of attention to detail
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Maintains a professional demeanor
• Conflict resolution and mediation skills
• Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Project